Universalis

I AM

"I Am"
anonymous

I was regretting the past and fearing the future. Suddenly my Lord was speaking.
"My name is 'I Am'." He paused and I waited.
He
continued...

"When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets
it's hard, cos I am not there my name is not 'I Was'.

When you live in
the future, with its problems and fears, its hard, for I am not there. My name
is not 'I Will Be'.

When you live in this moment, it's not hard, for I
am here.my name is 'I AM'."
This was shared with me by a priest, Father Ignatius Huan from Malaysia. I do not know where he got this from but I felt a great surge of peace when I read this. For it shows us that God is the present, not past nor future. And He doesn't want us to regret nor worry. It totally brings a deeper understanding of why He calls Himself 'I AM'.

No comments: